Content: Destinations > Highlights > Map > Itinerary > Included > Excluded > Price
Destinations: Nha Trang - Cu Jut - Lak - Dalat - Bao Loc - Mui Ne
- Cham Towers (Lady of the City Towers)
- Fishing village
- Natural hot water springs
- Ride through agent orange area and stunning scenery of Phoenix Pass
- K'Ho ethnic minority group
- Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls
- Swim at the foot of the waterfall
- Lak lake
- Jun and M'Lieng ethnic minority villages
- Ride along the spectacular landscape
- Rural life of local people
- Dalat's 'must-see' sights
- Tea and coffee production chains
- Dam'bri waterfall
- K'ho ethnic minority village
- White and Yellow sand dunes
- Red Canyon
- Fairy springs
- And ... much more!
Day 1: Nha Trang - Cu Jut (190 km - 5 hour ride)
Leave Nha Trang city to visit Cham Towers (The Lady of The City Towers), fishing village, natural hot water springs, the local K'ho ethnic minority village to learn their daily life and enjoy their hospitable nature,... stop in Orange Agent area to learn more about the Civil War of Vietnam before 1975, ...overnight in the bungalow next to Virgin waterfall in Cu Jut.
Day 2: Cu Jut - Lak (130 km - 3 hour ride)
Ride through the stunning scenery to enjoy the nature and its wildlife, visit Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls (one of the most beautiful waterfalls of Vietnam), dip your body in the natural swimming pool at the foot of the waterfall, head the road again and stop in locals village to learn how the locals make rice papers, noodles,... trek to the top of Elephant Rock Mountain to enjoy the panoramic views of the area, and then travel to Lak Lake before the sunset to have some great shots of M'nong Ethnic minority's fishermen on the lake. Overnight in Lak lake where you can choose to do home-stay with local people or the resort faces to the lake.
Day 3: Lak - Dalat (165 km - 4 hour ride)
Get up early to enjoy the beauty of sunrise on the lake is a great experience. You then might want to ride elephant or boat to pass the Lake to visit M'lieng ethnic minority viilage on another side of the lake. Explore Jun village to learn more about the rural life of M'nong tribe. Get on the road and ride through spectacular forest and mountain roads, stop at foot of the mountain to see how locals make chopsticks, incenses,...etc. to learn their rural life. Arrive in Dalat around 5p.m, check in and explore the city on foot.
Day 4: Dalat - Bao Loc (140 km - 4 hour ride)
Visit the highlights of Dalat such as Crazy House, Dragon Pagoda, Former Railway Station,... and the farmers who cultivate goods on their lands such as flowers, coffee, tea, mushrooms, vegetables, visit local families' businesses and learn how they process tea and coffee by their traditional way. Arrive in Bao Loc around 5 pm, check in and explore this area on foot.
Day 5: Bao Loc - Mui Ne (150 km - 4 hour ride)
Ride along the picturesque windy roads through the small villages, visit the highest waterfall of Vietnam with 90m high from sea level, Dambri. Stop at K'ho ethnic minority village to learn more about their daily life and cultures, then travel to Ham Thuan Bac to have some great shots of white and yellow sand dunes, red canyon, fairy springs, fishing village before arriving in Mui Ne around 5pm. Check in the hotel of your choice and finish our exciting motorbike adventures with Easy Riders Vietnam!
- 4 night accommodation (2 star hotels or home-stays)
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Waterproof bags
- Easy Riders Vietnam T-shirt
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Full Tour Price:
- Traveler rides pillion and shares twin room: $ 375 US
- Traveler rides pillion with own room: $ 425 US
- Self-ride traveler sharing twin room: $ 450 US
- Self-ride traveler with own room: $ 550 US