When asked why they are so enthusiastic about recommending Easy Riders Vietnam to their friends, many travelers comment on how excellent adventures they had with us. So what exactly is “Easy Riders Vietnam focuses on”?
It’s a Standard of Excellence that sets us apart from other motorbike tour companies in Vietnam. Most of our tours carry the “Premium Tour” label, which calls for the following standards:
• Experienced English speaking tour guides. Our tour guides are the best in the business. They are totally committed (and empowered) to operate in accordance with “Easy Riders Vietnam Style”.
• Small, Intimate Groups. All of our motorbike tours aren’t designed for the masses – they are much more personal. We organize tours from one person to limit most trips to 10 customers.
• Self Operated Tours “Always”. We operate our own tours all over Vietnam, using our own employees. Travelers can expect the same high standards whether they are touring the Mekong Delta, the coastal villages, the Central Highlands or the North of Vietnam
• Exciting Activities Included in Tour. Most of our adventures include exciting activities in the tour. Examples include a boat trip cruising the Mekong Delta, a trek through the stunning mountains of the Central Highlands, a traditional folk song show at night in Central Vietnam. We include several other exciting activities and excursions
• Airport Pickup/ Dropoff. Assuming that you arrive on our scheduled arrival day, we’ll greet you at the airport and start the tour from there. We’ll also accompany you to your flight at the conclusion of your adventure.
• Late Model, Quality Motorbikes. We provide all late-model Suzuki and Honda motorbikes. They are sporty naked 150 cc and comfortable cruser motorbikes.
• Support van. We provide support van if there is a group of 6 people or more. And of course, we provide for any size of group if you required.
Many customers who have traveled extensively claim that our motorbike trips are the best they have ever had. Take a look at our Testimonials or our TripAdvisor Reviews. Our past customers say it much better than we ever could!
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met