Content: Destinations > Highlights > Map > Itinerary > Included > Excluded > Price
Destinations: Dalat - Lak - Cu Jut/ Buon Me Thuot - Nha Trang
- Dalat's 'must-see' sights
- Rural life of K'Ho ethnic minority villages
- Elephant waterfall
- Ride through the rain forests
- Trek to the top of Elephant Rock Mountain
- M'Nong ethnic minority villages
- Lak Lake
- Coffee Museum
- Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls
- Swim at Fairy Pool
- Orange Agent Area
- Natural hot water springs
- The Lady of the City's Cham Towers
- Fishing village
- And ... much more!
Day1: Dalat – Lak ( 165 km – 6 hour ride)
Leave the romantic city of Dalat, or 'Le Petite Paris', after visiting the highlights of the city like the Crazy House, Flower Market and Dragon Pagoda. We'll head for the countryside to explore the rural life of the farmers who cultivate goods on their lands such as flowers, coffee, tea, mushrooms, vegetables. Then we stop for lunch and try the different dishes of Vietnamese cuisine.
After visiting the orange agent areas to learn more the Civil War of Vietnam before 1975, we can then go trekking through the jungle to relax and enjoy the breath-taking nature of the Central Highlands, visit a chopstick making factory, the rice agriculture of the M'nong ethnic minority in this area.
Lak Lake will be a place where you stay overnight, you could choose to sleep in a homestay with locals or in the hotel that faces towards the natural lake of 6,000,000 square meters.
Leaving Lak Lake for Buon Me Thuot City after learning about the daily life of the locals, riding elephants to explore the area, or even riding a boat around the lake to have some great shots of the sunrise on the lake, or of the local fishermen. We could trek to the top of the Elephant Rock mountain to enjoy the panoramic view of the area, and then move on and visit the City to try Vietnamese fresh spring rolls for lunch.
We would then travel to Dray Sap falls (the most beautiful waterfall) where you can dip your body into the Fairy Pool next to the waterfall after a hot day traveling. Then we'd travel to the Virgin Waterfall and stay overnight in the bungalow or in the Long House in the jungle.
Day 3: Cu Jut – Nha Trang ( 195 km – 6 hour ride )
Heading to the coast, we could stop off at the natural hot water springs, then visit the local K'ho ethnic minority family to learn more about their lives and enjoy their hospitable nature! Afterwards, we would visit the Cham ethnic minority village, fishing village,and then finally we would head to the end of our journey and arrive in Nha Trang around 4pm.
- Airport pick-up/ drop-off
- 2 night accommodations (2 star hotels or home-stays)
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Waterproof bags
- Easy Riders Vietnam T-shirt
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Full tour price:
- Traveler rides pillion and shares twin room: $225US
- Traveler rides pillion with own room: $255 US
- Self-ride traveler sharing twin room: $270 US
- Self-ride traveler with own room: $330 US